Headache, severe pain in left side of head. Should i go to neurologist?

Hello, I am Vashisht my wife is having headache from the last 6-7 months. Sometimes, she is fine but most of the times she complaints about the headache but for the last two days she is complaining that she is having severe pain on the left part of his head and that pain is coming down starting from upper left part of head towards her jaw. Kindly suggest to whom we need to consult for this a neurologist/ general physician....
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012