Headache, severe fatigue, general melaise, blood test shows high for babesia another shows negative. What to do ?

i am feeling critically ill physically however i have no fever , nausia, pain other than a headache , feeling of sever fatigue , and general melaise ( sp), Blood test , 1. show high for babesia while anoother test for babesia showed negative. These illnesses are cyclical in that I will have a few good days and in a matter of hours be down feeling very ill. I am taking eruthromycin (sp).
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012