Headache, sensitive to light and sound. Taken Excedrin and Tylenol

last saturday I was sprayed with OC at work and I had a dull aching headache immediately following through wednesday morning when my first migraine started. The pain seems to radiate from two places, the part where my spine connects to my skull and directly in the middle of my skull. I am sensitive to light and sound, and every time I walk around my head begins to pound even more. I have never had a mi'graine before this, and I'm not sure why it won't go away, it just continually keeps coming back. Nothing seems to help the pain, I have taken both Excedrin and Tylenol with no affect.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013