Headache, red mark above eyebrow, ear ache, dizziness. Taken painkillers. What could be the problem?

hi, ive been getting a constant headache for over two months now, i feel faint, i have a red mark above my eyebrows aswell. I have an ear ache. I feel dizzy sometimes. It hurts to look at lights or to hear loud sounds. I went to my gp and theyve given me various different painkillers.. paracetamol .. naproxen now ive been given medication for urine infection. but none of these medicines are working. What could be the problem? My eyesight is fine too, I had my eyes tested. Thankyou.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012