Headache radiating to ear and shoulder. On pain killers. Occasional vibrations with pain. What could this be?

I am a 39 year old married lady. I get headache often and take a pain killer the moment it starts. The frequency of the headache is such that i take about 2-3 tablets per week. For the last one week, i have pain at one place in my side brain, and the pain is radiating in a line to just below my ear and back to the shoulder . sometimes i experience vibrations along that line of pain. Kindly suggest what this could be and why is it happening. Manisha.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012