Headache, protruding stomach. Negative pregnancy test. Emotional problems. Had D&C. Could I be pregnant?

Please help, I had a d & c on October 17 , 2012 soon after everything went physically back to normal. Last week I had a headache that lasted 3 days I have lupus so I thought nothing of it one day I threw up for no reason I ve been hungry then felt overly full biggest thing us this week my stomach started protruding again I m emotionally rather messed up right now and I took a pg test but it was negative hubby thinks its too early being it has not yet been a month I m very heart broken depressed and disgusted with my physical appearance could I be pg again? What gives?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012