Headache prominent on the back, palate pain, normal CT scan, diagnosed as cluster headache, prescribed Nexito. Suggestion?

I am suffering from headache , specially in back side and palate and never in frontal and temporal. First I had headache before 5 yrs and it lasted for 1 month. My pattern of headache attack are in 2007 february 1 mth , in 2010 june 1 month , in 2011 Jan 1 Month , in 2011 March 15 days , In 2012 Jan 13 days , In 2012 = Apr 14 to 26 , May 13 to 25 , June 28 to July 9 , July 14 to till date. I Had visited so many doctors (Physician , Neurologist , Neuro Physician , General Mediciene , Ophthalomologist etc). all they made diagnosis that like cluster headache , atypical mygriane , Non specific headache. Dirung headache no any painkiller reduce it . My medicine is only time when my headache passed about 2 weeks period it automatically cure but now days it seems very frequent and I am bothering very much . Last time in only gap of 3 days Im suffered from headache.I have done CT scan that is Normal and doctors said that no need to go for MRI/MRV. Now I am taking nexito 10 since last 3 days in suggestion of Neurologist but I have still headache. please , Help me giving proper suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012