welcome to healthcare magic n thanks fr ur query..
well after going through ur query its quite clear that u r having got 'migraine head ache' sorry for that..
you should follow some lifestyle changes and home remedies
initially but if they dont work then u should consult a doctor for medications..
the lifestyle changes include:
1. get enough sleep of about 7 to 8 hours daily but dont oversleep
2. its also important to maintain a regular sleeping time daily, sleep daily at night on one particular time dont fluctuate it
3. avoid coffee and cold drinks and any other product which contains caffeine
4.avoid strong perfumes
5. consume multivitamin
capsules cause migraine may be triggered by magnesium
or coenzyme q deficiency
6. avoid bright lights when u have an episode of migraine..
7. have a cup of hot tea when u feel migraine s coming esp chamomile tea..
8. apply heating pad
or ice compresses or take a hot water bath that wil relax ur stiffness
and yoga are the best remedies..
i would rather suggest to go for lifestyle changes and home remedies which i have mentioned.. but if they dont workout then u may have to consult a doctor and take medications for migraine..
well i hope this solves ur query..
i wish u a speedy and complete recovery..