Headache, pressure on temples & base of skull, dizziness, nausea, stiff neck, sensitive to light. Tried sinus medicines. Suggestions?

I have currently had a horrible headache for 8 days. Pressure at temples at first had me thinking it was a sinus thing. Took sinus meds, and no change. I have pressue at the base of my skull, pressure in my temples, a bit of dizziness and nausea. I have slept alot in the last week and I feel fine when I wake up but once I move around the headache comes back. I am a bit sensitive to light and the very top of neck is a bit stiff. Help....I've got to do something to feel better. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013