Headache, pressure on head, feeling of nose movement, loss of hearing. What is the treatment?

Hi there! I ve been experiencing really heavy presure type headaches over the last few months, recently its been everyday... sometimes i have a pulsating pain on one side for hours, i go to bed with a headache and wake up with it in the morning.. I have a wierd feeling of movement and squshy noise when i move my head, its across bottom back of my head. Not sure if this is connected but... I have lost some of my hearing in my left ear gradually over the past year... i have been to see the ENT specilaist recently and he has said they will monitor my hearing over the next year and see if it gets anyworse... but i didnt tell him about my headaches and the squishy movement at the abck of my head... IM REALLY concerned now as these headaches are so persistent and affecting my daily life, leaving me really tired and very irritable. :0( help
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012