Headache, pressure beneath eyes, ear discomfort, white phlegm, inflammation and redness in nasal cavity

Mild to Severe Nasal Cavity , Pharynx, Anterior Pillar and Palate inflammation and redness Causing a Mild to Severe Headache mostly in sinuses and temples, Pressure Beneath Eyes and Discomfort with ear pressure fluctuates frequently but doesn t go away completely, There is an excessive amount of thick Phlegm & Mucus in the Throat that is white, clear and red in color that makes it difficult to breath, find myself constantly trying to clear my throat to be able to breath properly, and it get s pretty irritating and painful at times, I ve tried most over the counter medications, and I ve gone to to the Clinic and my family doctor several times and they just give me Antibiotics and I end up getting a little bit better for about a week then it just ends up coming back and usually worse than before..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012