Headache, pounds while bent to spit phlegm. Traces of blood in snot. Suggestions?

I went to sleep with a headache in the left part of my forehead and woke up with the same pain. I have some congeation clearing from a sinus and chest cold and when i coughed some plem up to spit my head pounded excrustiating pain when I bent to spit, more so as I raised up again. I also had traces of blood in my clear snot. This occured like 3 times, it seems to have subsided and now is gone since I have blown my nose also clearly and am all clear in my chest as well, but it was very strange to me the way the pain in my head escalated and decreased. I had no light or sound sensitivity but movement did affect it, I stayed sitttin up to avoid the pain .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013