Headache, posture imbalance, seeing halos, drowsiness, sound irritation. Sinusitis?

Hi,i have 25years,Female. iam suffering with daily morning headaches after waking up on forehead and between eyebrows since 8 months with dizziness and imbalance in walking and standing.I thought all these due to sinusities but last week after checking they told me its cured.iam feeling weakness,drowsiness,poor concentration, mood changes, irritation and sometimes feeling like may fall while walking,about to faint feeling.holos around lights and sound irritation. please say whats the reason for this headache as it exists from morning waking up to afternoon or reocccuring in evenings also.iam unable to do daily activities in office and home.please help me whats the cause for all these symptoms.Thank u
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012