Headache, post brain haemorrage, ciplactin 4mg, medicine for severe pain, skin problems, Alternative medication?

hi Dr. XXXXXXXXXX, I am XXXXXXXXXXX i earlier consulted you on 12th jan this year with severe headache from a week, you didnt find any problem but when you knew i had suffered from brain haemorrage 10 years back you told me that for our satisfaction to go for an MRI and the medicine you gave was ciplactin 4mg 1/2-0-1/2 * 2 weeks. then i consulted you on 30th january,2012 with my MRI reports, on seeing my MRI reports you did not find any problem, but on asking me about the type of headache etc. you told me that i have migraine problem and the medicines you gave me are: tab ciplactin 4mg 1-0-1 and tab trilol SR 20mg 0-0-1 * 1 month tab naxdom 500 in case of severe pain. due to some some skin problems i had to stop the dose of tab trilol. the course of my medicines is also over and am unable to consult you as my board exams are going on. For now i do not have regular headaches but at times i have and just once it went severe. what would you suggest now?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012