Headache, popping on left side of head. Causing pain in teeth. Becoming forgetful, irritated. Affecting brain?

I have had a bad headache for three days now. Regularly, I get headaches . It is on the left side of my head. Seems like a sphenoid sinus headache. I can also hear a lot of popping on the same side of head and on the left side of my face. It seems to also be causing pain in my teeth . I have been very forgetful and irritable for days also, could it be affecting my brain? And, should I go get antibiotics? I try to live a drug free life. I m only 42 and worry about all the drugs that are so easily prescribed.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013