Headache, polyp in maxillary sinus. Cyst removed with piece of jaw, lost tooth, wore plate. Touching nerve?

I have been having headaches for a few months now, pressure on top right side of head. At first doctor treated me for sinus but antibiotics didn't clear headaches so I had a ct scan last week and it showed my brain is normal sinus are fine all it showed was soft tissue in right maxillary sinus that they said was likely to be a polyp! I did have a cyst removed from right side of roof of mouth 4 years ago along with small piece of jaw could this be tissue from there? As nothing was put in when they took piece of bone out? I had to lose the tooth and have worn a plate for this tooth since and if I don't wear plate the headache seems worse?!?! Can something be touching a nerve??
Thanks for your time !!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013