Headache, panodol and panadine, feels weak and shaky after taking vasograin, stress headache

well for over a month now I ve been getting headaches am only 17years old an I ve been going in the hospital an all the doctors been given me is panodol and panadine tablets it works for a while an then the headache starts again i went back to see a nurse an I was told that i have a tension headache so i had to take vasograin i took two went an sleep for at least 2 an a half hours an when i woke up I started to feel weak,I,ve been shaking feeling like am going to faint nothing i take could help me it s that i need to change my glasses i was told from one doctor that it was a stress headache to please help me it s really getting bad .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012