Headache, palpitations, lower abdominal pain, back pain, fatigue. What to do?

Hi,DR.iam a 30 year old man ,I have been musturbating since when I was 15yrs old.When I notice some strange symtoms in my body I got curious so I google it to know if there were consequences resulted from it.I got to realize that all those symptoms like;constant headache ,heart palpitation ,pain in lower abdoment,lower back pain ,fatique,tiredness,soarness on my penis etc.Doctor please help me of what do I do.Thank,waiting for your response.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Masturbation is a normal event and it does not lead to any problems as you have mentioned in the history like headache, back pain, fatigue, tiredness...
Hence no need to worry regarding masturbation as a cause for these symptoms.
These symptoms require evaluation to find out the underlying cause. The common causes are chronic infections, metabolic problems....
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and advice accordingly.

Thank you