Headache, painful sores in nose, pain in face, blurred vision. Dizziness, lump on head

Ive had a headache for two weeks now. Got very painful sores up my nose , pain in my face, cheeks, temples. pressure in my eyesocket & face. One morning I woke up with a feeling of my my eyeball bulging & blurred vision . I also have a painful lump on the right side back of my head. I think it s called the occipital ridge. This lump feels bigger & tender & a lot of the headache pain is centered around this area. I ve had two GP s feel this lump & both say it is normal but they don t seem to be taking into account the fact a lot of the pain is around this lump. Anyhow in the last 3 days I ve also started feeling dizzy if I move my head too quick
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The sore on your nose is in the "dangerous area of face" and that isthe reason there is so much pain everywhere. Regarding the painful lump near the occipital ridge, its probably a lymph node as they are very commonly present there. Ones your nose infection settles down, the lymphnode swelling will also go down.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.