Headache, pain till base of skull, pounding, eye twitching, face tingling. Taking tylenol, advil. Treatment?

I have had a headache for 5 days straight now. No over the counter pills are working... tylenol , advil , ibprofen and I ve tried Vanquish for migraines with no relief. My entire head all the way down to the base of my skull hurts, and the entire right side of myhead is pounding. I also have been having right eye twitches, all day long and tingling and numbness on the right side of my face.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  237 Awaiting Answer