Headache, pain in the nasal bone and ear. Have vertigo. Blockage in the inner ear. Stress and palpitation. Treatment?

I am having head ache ,pain near nsasal bone.problem in the ear also because it also pains sometimes.virtigo,shakyness also sometimes.espceially in the morning times till 12 o clock.wht is the actual problem.I have takens PNS ct scan alsono sinuses block os thr. but The doctor said muscle blockage is thr.because of that causing problems in inner ear also and then causing heavy head feeling. tension stress and then followed by palipitations etc.pls tell me i am much worried.I am a working mother .it is difficult to manage home and office
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012