Headache, pain in the ear, shoulder and throat. Have minor sinus problem. Prescribed with anti-depressant medications. What are the side effects?

. I wake up with headache , earache, neck- and shoulder- pain, fatigue , throat pain, dry mouth, .... almost every morning over the years. I have minor sinus problem but I am ok even not taking any nasal spray . I am doing home-made nasal irrigation with salty warm water. My blood test for liver function seems ok cause my family doctor does not call me back for discussion. I have put on night guard to ease my teeth grinding at sleep but it does not reduce any of my morning wake-up aches. My family doctor has been offering / prescribing lots of treatment to me over the years. From CT scan to anti biotics to strong pain killers. I have been discussing with him on any would-be spine problem or sleeping disorder, but he ignores the needs to refer me to the related specialists. And, recently, he prescribes anti- depressant to me without explaining a single word to me on what it is nor its side effects. I really do not think that my aches are related to my emotions. And, the way to forcefully change the balance of my brain membranes do more harm to me than good at this stage. .
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013