Headache, pain in neck, difficulty in breathing, light headed, shaky, blurred vision. Any ideas?

Have felt ill for a while and Last night I felt very unusual, I don t know how to explain it, like I was missing something. Today I had pain in my neck , and a headache , I felt nauseous and even had blurry vision at one point. I also found it hard to breath and my neck tight. Then tonight, around 8.30 pm, I started finding it very hard to breath, I found myself becoming light headed, and my temples, face, hands and wrist felt numb, like pins and needles, and the rest of me limp. I felt as if I was going to pass out. I was shaking all over, and felt very cold . Do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013