Headache, pain at the back of eyes, fever. Do I have nerve swelling?

doctors claim that i have swelling nerve vision and ive got extra brain water so i did 3 times LP but there wasnt any sign of improvement.these days i have terrible headache ,fever on my eyes and pain in back of my eyes.doctors believe that i have to have operation on my head to put a special device in my head to take out this extra water and control it due to reduce swelling nerve vision. but one doctor distinguished that ive got burried drusen and it doesnt have any treatment. im looking forward to hearing from you
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012