Headache over right eye, pain on touching eyelid, blurred vision, dizziness. Cure for symptoms?

I am a soon to be 40 year old female. I weigh 167pds and I m 5 9. I had a slight headache over my right eye, was sensitive but not painful when I touched my eyelid . When I would look up or down I would feel a sharp pain for a sec then it would go away. A day or two after this happened my vision started to get blurry in the right eye. The blurriness comes and goes and I feel dizzy at times to. I have bad eyes wear glasses and contacts as well.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013