Headache on the left side, difficulty in breathing, left side eye and nose pain. Incident causing opening of the nose vein. Suggestion?

I am vijay from delhi i always feel headache on left side. last to last year in december month my nose vein of lft side was open due to dryness after that im not sleeping well and always feelin pain in my left side brain. and i also feel hyper all the time. I done MRI and CT scan 2,3 times all reports are normal. and im also feeling i cant breathe clearly and feeling pain in my left nose and eyes too. pls give ur suggestion. Thanks & Regads
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012