Headache on one side, blocked nose. X-ray shows nasal septum. Suggest home remedies

dear sir, i am dedeepya 25yrs,female and married..i will be getting severe headache only on one side..with nose block on the same side..then i took a xray doubting it as sinusitis ...xray report was mild deviation of bony nasal septum left with tiny bony spur on same side and ill defined haziness in bilateral maxillary antra rest was normal..but my ENT said that there are no symptoms of sinusitis so better see a neurologist .i will get severe one side head ache starting on the top of eye and passsing through my cheeks and ear with feeling of nausea and that too with a nose block.mainly when i go for a movie or get tired in sun or before my please suggest me good household measures and even any medicines or tests if needed...and what are the triggering factors....thanking you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013