Headache on drinking plenty of water, urine normal. What could be the cause?

Hi, Anytime i try and drink water i get headaches . Normally i might only drink out 1pint of water a day. But then if i try to drink 2-3 litres i start getting headaches. Its usually bottles or purified water that i would drink, sometimes maybe tap water. For instance 2 days ago i drank 2.5 litres of water and have had a headache ever since. Yesterday i drank about 1.5 litres. My urine seems fine doesnt look dehydrated, just normal. can you advise why this keeps happening?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012