Headache on coughing or bending, continuous tension headache, tingly face, minor muscle twitches. Cause and cure?

Hello doctor, I am getting since last week this very weird headache that only comes when I cough or bend down. However, it has improved considerably since last monday, when the pain was unbearable when bending over. There are times of the day that it doesn t hurt at all. After coughing too much and bending down over and over and over, it starts aching a little more. I also feel a very weak tension headache when not bending over, coughing, or straining, but it is on rare occasions and can be ignored easily. Lastly, my face has been tingling (It doesn t fall asleep, though, never) and I have been having very minor muscle twitches that end when I move, but I have experienced this since I was born. My pupillary response is normal, since the pupil becomes smaller when hit directly by light.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012