Headache occured, normal BP. Doctor prescribed vertizac tablets. Is consuming medicine ok?

I met to a known doctor for headache caused due to visit of the market around for three hours and he prescribed the Vertizac medicine. Is it good to take the tablate as when such problem is faced? This is for my wife age is around 38. The measured BP was 120/80 as per the doctor. She was feeling a little headache for last 6 days but the pain was more after visit to the market. I visited the market from 12:00 to 4:00 PM. Temperature in the market was around 29 degree centigrade.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012