Headache, numbness in the hand and arm, loss of balance in walking. What could be wrong?

My husband has been suffering from a really bad headache for 3 days now his hand and arm keep going numb on and off he went to the bathroom and lost his balance and fell against the wall he said he has never had his head hurt this bad he is 48 and has always been in good health ibtried to get him to go to the hospital but he refused I do not know what to do my email is YYYY@YYYY can you please tell me what this might be and what should I do I am very worried
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013