Headache, numbness in limbs, joint pain, feeling cold, period cramps. What is wrong?

Hi, i have been having a few constant symptoms for the last year or so. i have had headaches everyday since i was 11.i am now 20. i smoke so that may be a reason. Sometimes my arms and legs go numb and it becomes very uncomfortable dull pains. I get very bad joint pains when it is cold. Aactually I am always cold even when the sun is out I will have a jacket on. I have been told that I am not anemic but close. My anemia levels are at 13. I have had some forms of IBS in the last few months. Sometimes I go 3 to 4 days without being able to have a bowel movement and sometimes most recently I have not been able to stop and it burns. I have noticed that I get very bad stomache cramps during my menstrual cycle however they are not period crapms but more like stitches. As though I have been running alot. My mother has 3 autoimmune diseases, Lupus , Sjogrins and RA. She was diagnosed when she was 38, she is now 46. I am always tired, whether I sleep for 8 hours or 5 at some point during the day after lunch I will start to fall asleep and my eyes get very heavy. I battle to concentrate because of this.I take atleast one codeine tablet a day for my headaches. I even stopped taking for a year when I thought the codeine might contribute but my headaches persisted. I have changed my diet many times as doctors thought this was a cause of my headaches. Nothing has helped. I have been for an Ultrasound and they did not find anything foreign in my stomache. I need to know what is wrong with me. Is this autoimmune like my mother or is there something else I need to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer