Headache, not able to concentrate due to eye floaters. Had surgery for polyp removal. Advice?

headache on the left side with many eye floaters having difficulties in concenterating associated with ear pain as if im walking on the large space and the feeling that you are out of balanced i have had an operation done march 15, 2013 removing of the polyps in the uterus before that im under the treatment of nocertone does the anesthesie worsen the headache because after the operation a few days after,the headche worsen and the eyefloaters appeared they were one month now can u answer me pls it would be a great help for me.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013