Headache, nosebleed after concussion. Sign of serious problem?

My girlfriend has been having headaches that vary for just over a week now. But she has started to feel better in the evenings the past few nights. She went to her doctor, who told her she had a concussion, which makes sense because she bumped her head pretty hard the day that she started getting headaches, but we didnt think much of it, and she drank alcohol several days later and the headaches got worse (which I know happens with concussions). However, what I am now worried about is that she got a nosebleed tonight. When it happened, she said she had been feeling fine, and better than usual actually. She also said that she gets them every once and a while just randomly, and this is the first she has gotten since the concussion. Could this be a sign of something worse, like serious head injury or aneurysm?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013