Headache, nose bleeds, tingling in face. Taking blood pressure medication. History of fibromyalgia. Treatment?

I woke up the last three morning with a slight headache and on the first morning I had a little nose bleed that didnt last long. I noticed during the day the headache would subside, but once I took my HBP medicine I d get a headache with a burning sensation and numbness and tingling in my face and hands. I haven t taken my medicine today but I noticed the headache with the tingling again.I took my pressure about 30 mins. ago and it was 128/98. Should I take my medicine and see if the headache stops? Also. I was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia 7 yrs. ago.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012