Headache, neck twitching, jaws locked, speech distortion, forgetfulness when getting in contact with water. Problem with nerves?

Hi, I have done brain scans, got my heart and blood checked and everything came back normal...I have had history with nerves and my back as a problem due to aithritis. now every time i get into contact with water, my head literally becomes painful and my neck starts to twitch and my jaws feel like they are getting locked, when i try to talk as this happens it only gets worse. my speech get distorted sometimes and i become forgetful and i loose my mind a bit. my right hand and leg become painful and my joints also hurt. I also start to see things that are not there...please help....
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012