Headache, neck stiffness, stomach and chest pain, loss of appetite. No improvement with UTI medicines. Chest X-ray, kidney USG clear. Cause?

Hi, I have been in hospital with a bad headache, stiff neck , temp of 39/40, feeling sick, stomach pain and pain in my chest under my boobs/right around my ribcage and concentrated pain in my back, right side, where you would reach if you put your left arm under your right armpit and onto your back...loss of appetite etc etc I have had antibiotics and a clear chest xray and kidney ultra sound . I have been treat as tho its a UTI but I am in so much pain still, wondered if its anything else too??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012