Headache, neck/back pain and lower abdomen pain when I have sex. MRA was normal. What is it ?

I had a miscarriage 15 days ago, when my husband and I started to have sex again, about a week ago I experienced the worst migraine I ve ever had and a stiff neck and back pain. I went to the emergency room and they did a spinal tap to check for viral meningitis . It was negative. They did an MRA this past Monday to see what was going on. The MRA didn t show anything. Tonight my husband and I had sex and there came the headache, the neck/back pain plus my lower abdomen I guess where my ovaries are, but they hurt so bad. They re sending me to a neurologist but, I m in a lot of pain and I m not sure what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer