Headache near brain stem, shaking, brightness in vision. Family history of seizures. Serious symptoms?

I was at work today feeling a little cloudy with a slight headache in the back of my head, by my brain stem. Then my vision got really bright. As if the sun was in the room. I felt a little shaky and then became sick to my stomach . I had the same symptoms three Weeks ago and think I might have had a seizure. I m really concerned. Considering the fact my mother has high blood presser and seizures. Please let me know if this is serious.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012