Headache, nausea, trouble sleeping, feeling hot in ears, low sex drive. Family history of diabetes. What is wrong?

I've been getting headaches almost every day for over 2months, also get nausea with the headaches, trouble sleeping, and more recently feeling very hot at night, also hot in the ears. And since I don't sleep well at night am very tired during the day. I also have lost my interest in sex, if that has any relevance. I am 23years old, female, my mum has diabetes, i am in normal weight range & in the defence force so i excerisize regularly. what's wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013