Headache, nausea, toothache followed by tummy ache, dizziness. No relief with medicines. Help?

Hello Doc. I wonder if you could help me with my queries. Got fever 7 days ago along with the headache and nausea . And then got toothache at the same time. Took Augmentin for 4 days without Dr. prescription just to get rid of the pain. Everything seems work until got a lower tummy ache and dizziness and faint. I m about to collapse just now. I have been to the Dr. for check up this morning but seems nothing is work from the meds he gave and injection. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013