Headache, nausea, stomach spasms, weak muscles. History of hyperthyroidism, levels now within range. What could be this?

I feel extremely unwell a lot of the time! Tonight like many other times I am suffering with headache, nausea, stomach spasms, clammy pale skin, the shakes, muscle weakness and a racing heart! Often the only way to feel even slightly better is to lie down! I have previously suffered with hyperthyroidism however recent tests show that my levels are within range, otherwise I would have thought this to be the cause. I feel and look unwell a lot of the time but when the symptoms really flare up it happens very quickly and I have to return home to bed ASAP and cannot drive, converse etc! What could it be? Im fed up of feeling like this, embarrassed that I have to keep leaving events, places etc am starting to feel like people see me as a hypochondriac! Your advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013