Headache, nausea, stomach pain. Knot in head due to calcification, bladder infection. Symptoms continued after medication

Hi my name is tammy, I recently been feeling a dull stabbing on my left side of my waist as well as the back area on da same side. Sunday I was n the er for headaches, nausea , fatgue and same stomach pain. They also did a ct and discovered a dollar coin size knot on my head was calcification and said I had a bladder infection . They gave me bactrum & tramadol...but im still experiencong the same symptons with mor nausea & vomiting then when it started. Im losing my appetite and having hot n cold episodes. Shud I go back to the er?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013