Headache, nausea, lack of appetite, sore throat. Mood swings with crying spells. Pregnant?

Around 5 days ago I woke up feeling horrible! My lowerback hurt, i had a headache felt nauseous, had no appetite , and towards the middle of the day some symptoms would go away like the sore throat and headache, but would creep back up when it got dark outside. Ive also been extremely moody, the littlest thing will make me cry. I sometimes start crying for no reason and I have no idea why. my sore throat has only been getting worse though. Its been like this for 5 days already, I thought i was getting sick but my boobs have been getting sore and that throws it off so am I sick or pregnant or what?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013