Headache, nausea, hip pain, frequent urination. What is wrong?

Hello, I am Nikki. I have various different symptoms, but I do not know what they mean. I have intense headaches that last days on end which I have had since I was like ten. Sometimes I get sick or nausea easily. I had a sharp pain on my left side to the right of my hip where I think my right ovary is. It was really sharp and intense. I feel very emotional and some what bipolar at times. Today, my vagina seems to be dilated and I urinated uncontrollably. Do you have any idea what might be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013