Headache, nausea and numbness on the face. Have confusion. Did I have a stroke?

Am wondering if I experienced a slight stroke last Friday. I am 81 years of age, female, and enjoy very good health. I thought I was having a migraine headache but the aura did not go away and as well as headache and nausea the left side of my face began to feel slightly numb. This was early morning on the day of my granddauhter s wedding and we had an early appointment at the haridressers to make. My daughter prayed and it lifted greatly but left me with a little confusion of mind as to who was marrying my granddaughter and an inability to finish sentences when talking, I stayed on Panadol for the rest of the day as my head didn t feel quite normal but I enjoyed a very happy day. 3 days later and my head continues to feel tight . Just a migraine? Or more? Barbara Johnston.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013