Headache, lower back pain. Using Ibuprofen. Had cranial nerve infarction. Stress related problem?

I am having daily headaches and lower back pain for three weeks. The headaches are only slightly eased by constant use of Ibuprofin, if at all. The back pain does not go away. I have not had any injuries, but am under a great deal of stress. I had a cranial nerve infarction a few years back and was tested for MS which was negative (no lesions on the brain). Is this stress related, or should I be worried about something more serious?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012