Headache, lower abdominal pain, dizziness, nausea. Any idea?

Hello, I m a bit unsure of how i m feeling at the moment. For the past two to three days I have been experiencing many different thing such as headaches , lower abdominal pain , dizziness , nausea etc. More recently I had felt an unusual feeling in my stomach . Like it was closing up, I looked into it and my mom said it may be due to a lack of iron. I have not visited my GP as of yet, as I have been waiting to see if things look up, over the days, they have become less frequent, but tend to switch. One time I am feeling bad in my stomach, the next the dizziness and headaches have returned and my stomach is fine. I am male. Have you any idea what this may be?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012