Headache, loss of appetite, vomiting, nose bleeds. Taken tylenol. Medical emergency?

My 5 year old son was complaining of a headache last night before bed and wouldn t eat much all day. I gave him children s Tylenol and he went to sleep. A few hours later he woke up vomiting and saying his head still hurt. He went back to sleep and we woke up this morning and he had some blood in his nose , I have been noticing the last week or so every morning he wakes up with just a little blood barely peeking out. I just don t know if I should take him to the e.r. or if I should not worry and keep him in bed.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013