Headache localized in right side of head, vertigo, rapid heart rate, occasional pain in chest. Any ideas?

Hi, so for the last week r so I have been experianceing moderate headaches localized in the right side of my head, virtigo, rapid heart rate, and ocassional pain in my chest in back but this is not a very frquent symptom. I am not hupoglicemic nor am I under any severe stress. I have been very tired latly and have been sleeping a lot but not soundly really. There are no bodies aches and no facial or sinus pressure. I am not sure what to make of this. Can you give me some ideas of what it may be?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013