Headache in afternoon, squeeze head, had a ct scan, EEG and blood work, reports normal, high blood pressure

Yes, I have been having daily headaches in the afternoon on top of my head. It feels like someone is squeezing my head. It usually last 30 minutes or more to go away. I also get it while I am sleeping. I have seen an neuologist. I have had a ct scan , EEG , blood work and everything came back normal. I am 53 year old woman that was just diagnosed with high blood pressure which I take meds and have it under control. Should I see any other Type of doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012